Why not get in touch or have a look at our Facebook page for details of any special offers or short notice discounted breaks. If you require other length breaks, please send us an enquiry.
We share the booking of our holiday cottage with an agent Yorkshire Hideaways, to avoid double bookings we are unable to offer an automated booking service on our own website. However, please get in touch via email or phone so you can make a direct booking with us with no booking fee and regular special offers are available.
Booking terms & conditions:
- Following receipt of your booking request we will check availability and if the property is available, we will reserve the period requested.
- Upon the receipt of a non-refundable £50 deposit (full cost of the holiday if booking within 4 weeks of the booking start date) your stay will be confirmed.
- Reservations will be held for 7 days and will only be confirmed on receipt of the deposit or full payment.
- Full payment will be due 4 weeks before the holiday and a reminder email will be sent to you in the week preceding.
- We accept payment by cheque or BACS transfer.
- In case of cancellation the deposit and balance will only be refunded if the cottage is re-let.
- The property will be available from 3pm on the first day of the holiday and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Pets: White Rose Cottage understands that your beloved pet is a part of your family and where possible you like to take your furry friend on holiday with you. Our Accomodation is suitable for two adults and one pet. If the booking includes a pet a further £50 security deposit is required alongside the deposit. The security deposit is returnable and will be returned to you 1 week after your stay concludes. This is on the understanding that all flea and worm treatment is up to date. Pets are not be left unattended in the property, and should remain downstairs and off the furniture at all times. As the pet owner you are responsible for removing any evidence left by your pet and the security deposit will be withheld if these rules are not adhered to. Any damage or additional cleaning required in order to return the cottage back to its original condition in which is is let will be rechargeable.
- Vehicle charging point usage: Any damage to the electric system at the property through incorrect use, overload of the system or the use of a standard extension cable will be the responsibility of the Hirer. Should damage occur the costs of repair are the responsibility of the Hirer.
- For the duration of your stay at the Property, you will be responsible for the Property and will be expected to take all reasonable care of it. The Property and all equipment and utensils must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. If a Property is not left clean and tidy, any additional cleaning costs will be charged to the Hirer. Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member; this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the Property can be assessed. The Property (including any car parking spaces) must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure."
- All damages and breakages are the legal responsibility of the Hirer and should be reported immediately and before the end of the holiday. The reasonable costs of miscellaneous repairs to and/or replacement of and/or additional cleaning of furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glass, keys, bedding and towels damaged or soiled otherwise than by usual wear and tear during the period of the Booking by you or other members of your party shall be payable on demand to the owners. We may also, at our discretion, refuse further bookings.
- The Owner has the right to enter the Property (without prior notice if this is not practical or possible) if special circumstances or emergencies arise (for example if repairs need to be carried out).
- The Owner reserves the right to terminate your stay the property at any time where you or any member of your party has caused damage or behaves inappropriatley (abusive, aggressive, violent or intimidating), and in such circumstances the Owner shall not be liable to make a refund of any remaining portion of the Guest Price.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please contact us.